CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 16 April 2011

Our latest project!

Salam people,

I hope you are all in the best of health and iman. I thought I might update you guys on our latest  project! hehehe... It is truly a blessing to be among friends who are positive, supportive and proactive, alhamdulillah. May Allah reward you guys better Aain and Elly ;-). Anyway, we have decided to get our act together and start telling people what we can do. 

So far, me and Aain have decided to spread the Khalifah method to Scotland and hopefully in other parts of UK. I have suddenly realised that I am quite good at talking! hahaha.... All those years of following my baba (may Allah have mercy on his soul), learning the way he convinces people has given me some exposure on presenting to others. So, me and Aain came to the conclusion that:

1. We have to let people know about the Khalifah method via talks, trainings, seminars, online streaming. This would be mostly covered by me although Aain is going to do some talks as well. 

2. Aain would sell Khalifah books here so she could raise some pocket money to pay for her living expenses here. Her dad has already shipped the books so hopefully we'll get them soon iA.

Anyway, for our first attempt, we have made a short introduction of the Khalifah Method. Here it is:

Ok, ok, I know it seem that I am super selfish and where is Aain in all of this? hahaha Ok, to justify that to myself, firstly it was decided to I was going to do all the presenting. But when I saw Aain's face when I said I will do all the presenting, I thought, of gosh, she wants to do it too Suims! So we're going to change it a bit and show that there are two presenters. But when it comes to selling the books and the proceed of it, it is going to be Aain's alone. I thought for now there will be a donation box that people could donate after the talk to help me raise some funds. 

There is still a lot to think about, but for now we have settled with that. Please make dua that Allah will protect us and guide us through this. After all, I cannot imagine my reward should people really use and benefit out of this knowledge. Whether we get to make money out of it or not, that does not come close to sharing this knowledge as much as we can. When it comes to monetary gain, there is nothing much to fear. Rezki comes from Allah, and as long as we are sincere, God will show us the best way to be successful in this world and the akhirah, Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment